Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Write, Delete, Write, Delete

I tend to practise self-censorship.

Then, there is the spur of the moment rant which I can do on Twitter and Facebook and do not need a blog to deal with that part. I am several years late to be excited over blogs, sorry to say that.

Blogs aint’ hot anymore. They are yesterday. No one looks up to a blogger anymore. Blogs don’t make you rich. But of course, some bloggers still earn some money because they are packed with keywords and Google have indexed their pages.

In the previous general election, blogs have helped a lot. In the coming general election, blogs are irrelevant. Twitter has taken over. Facebook will accommodate the more detailed stuffs while Twitter will give the up to the minute updates.

So, what has my title gotta do with all these paras I wrote above?

Nothing. It shows how fickle I am. This is my fifth title, because I had deleted off some earlier things that I had wanted to say.

Actually, only with Twitter can you ambush and hijack a person’s thoughts. You can’t do that with blog. It is not quite the same. Frankly, I don’t see why people still want to read blogs. They are just so boring nowadays. I don’t know if those few bloggers are still stuck in their same old routine of showing what they eat, what they just bought, etc etc etc.

Maybe I will just put a tombstone on this site and says my blog has gone to eternal rest. But then, not yet. I want to rant and Twitter or Facebook cannot accommodate that.